Monday, September 3, 2007

It made me love!




Don’t ask me about the past.
For yesterday is too heavy to think.
I carry myself through the pathway to my cosy fireplace.
With the rain splattering the window and with my heart tearing out of burden,
I no longer know who I can lean on.
The house is empty
For I have only the rain drops and burning wood to accompany me.
My heart feels cold and my mind is tired
Would the world know about my loneliness?

I stand up and walk towards the window,
With only my glass of red wine that never fails to warm me.
Rain drops trickle,
Making me wonder if the coldness will take away my will to love.

Then came the warmth that revived my dead emotions.
A sip I take in that very moment,
When I don’t know what I can give anymore,
Is enough to warm my inner soul,
And because of this warmth I feel,
I will continue to live.

I once lost the heat running in me,
But its embrace within me is the reason…

That made me love again!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

One word to put a conclusion to my comment, 'Originality'. From a simplicity girl, Wendy has turned into a sophisticate with the impact of a paragraph. Bravo! Unbearably, I have to draw out my dictionary to add a class onto your explicit. Did I or did I not?