Sunday, August 26, 2007

A Wine Lover?

If you think that wine appreciation is all about the snobbish domain or for the filthy rich people out there, think again. If you look closer, it wouldn't be long before you realise the tinge of elegance and mystery that the small glass of red wine carries.

I wouldn't dare term myself as one who knows a lot about wine, but I definitely have the passion. The aroma and the texture that is hidden in every bottle of red wine just stirs my emotions and draws me into having my very own love affair with wine. I believe every day millions are probably falling in love with wine like I am now. Being an amateur, I still have a long way to learn. However, i would wish to share some of the basics of wine appreciation in my very personal blog. I hope that through the humble information provided, more understanding and interest about wine will spread and influence all out there.

My very personal blog will also not just be about wine appreciation. Other interests of mine as well as my very personal daily happenings will also be posted. It may be simple, but if you happen to pass by, please know that you are my honoured guest here.

Thanks for viewing.

1 comments:

Collin said...

interesting blog, will bookmark this as wine appreciation is my love too.